RE: RE: first post

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 10:38:04 EDT

They claimed a 230 (for CA) horsepower or 235 (for Fed) horsepower, 295 lb
of Torque. But this is not true. With so many Dyno runs, it has been a lot
more than what is being told. Duel Roller cam, 66MM TB, plastic intake,
(almost) hemi aluminum heads, no coil (on the plug wires), no distributor
(crankcase sensor), clean exhaust system, HO oil sump, cast pistons, and so
forth. This engine was design for over 300 plus HP in stock version.

Matt Barret has the technical details on the engine.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC