RE: '97 3.9L Tune up

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 22:03:39 EDT

Packaging.

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Bfgillan@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 8:28 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: '97 3.9L Tune up

I ordered some MSD plug wiresfrom Summit Racing. I ordered part number
32189.
It turns out these are for a Dodge RAM. I found out the correct part number
for Dakota 3.9L is 32969, so I returned the ones I received and requested
the
other part number. I later found out that they have to special order these
and they won't be in for a couple weeks. In retrospect, I should have just
kept the ones I originally ordered, there would have been a couple extra
wires and they would have been a little long, but I'm sure they would have
worked fine. Oh well.

Also, I found wrenchead.com has Borg-Warner caps and rotors, so I ordered a
set from them as well as the Autolite 3923 plugs. I just received the parts
today. The cap is indeed brass, but it does not say "select". Can anyone
tell
me what the difference might be?

Thanks, Brian