Re: Fuel gauge

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 00:02:38 EDT

Yeah... I have run to empty and only fit about 19 gals in or so. But my low fuel light does come on
at and 1/8th That part is wierd...
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
natedak2k@yahoo.com ; nbjohnson@networld.com
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang
BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"