Re: Can't get the Dak to hook at the track.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 00:15:05 EDT

Too low rpm(2000rpm), bog. Too high (2500), tire spin. There seems to be no
happy medium. My 60 foot times should be in the 1.9's. I usally have bad
tire spin on the 1-2 shift and a bit too much on the 2-3 shift, but my
clutch is solving that problem for me (stock 318, 10k miles). I am getting a
Centerforce Dual Friction I think, but I am looking for the secrets of the
people who are running 1.7 to 1.9 60 foot times, mainly chassis set up and
technique.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html