Re: MSD install help (kinda long)...

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@uswest.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 02:53:40 EDT

Ed,

> Get a new unit,

Sounds good. Don't get me wrong -- I wouldn't intentionally wish such a
thing on someone, but in a twisted sort of way, I'm glad it happened to
someone else first. That doesn't make me a bad person, does it? ;)

Did you deal with MSD about the replacement, or with the dealer? I bought
mine locally...

> and make sure the key is off this time, lol!!

I earned that. Get it outta your system, man.

> one I messed up on accident (shut up Bernd :)

Sounds like I'm not the only one who's earned the... uhh... respect of his
peers.

Grady Ogburn
'98 Sport CC 4x4
5.2l, 5 Speed