RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: MSD install help (kinda long)...(Ron)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 04:15:24 EDT

I'm not saying you're dumb. I know it's been trying and sometimes when I've
had a trying time I do some stupid things. I'm just trying to help you
solve the problem and if I sound condescending I apologize. I don't mean
to. It may be that you simply have a bad unit. I hear that's happened to a
few people. The puzzling part is the alternator fuse. When you go back to
stock ignition you can't just disconnect the positive battery connection.
You have to put your coil wire back together the old way. If you have the
universal harness you can run quick-disconnect jumpers (between your red and
orange wire) and (between your black and white wire).

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile