Re: TB spacer

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 22:53:51 EDT

save that and send me your throttle body and for 250 i can polish and port
yours 2 week maximum turn around thats mostly shipping days. you will get
more power with the tb work ask any of the dml actual person doing the job
would be stephan from southland dodge racing full size ram factory class
mph record holder he drives a gen2 daily to work and it runslow 11s sprayed
of course