Re: Can't get the Dak to hook at the track.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 23:03:00 EDT

Thanks, the clamps are a good idea, I already removed the lower leaf. I just
got the battery kit from Summit yesterday. I will give it another shot next
Wed. 90/10 shocks are counter-productive to driving around on, I heard ranch
makes a an adjustable comp/rebond shock I may try.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph