Re: Houston fun! (Long....)

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 04:42:41 EDT

>>On another note, Mark P. - had a blast, your truck needs it's AC fixed
> though, alright????????
Hahahah add it to the list man, there is alot of stuff I need to do but
don't have the cash for.
>>>No commenting on
> my driving, though, mmmkay? =)
Fair enough, but I still beat your times by a good 5 tenths. hehe
>>>And I didn't break anything - Amazing!!
ehem...windshield wipers???
>>>Oh ya -
> you've got the racing bug now - haha, there goes all your money!!!! ;-)
Yeah don't I know it...Thank you Brian...hehe
    Seriously tho guys I had a great time down there (even though satruday
night sucked b/c I was so burned) I wanna say a big thanks to Gene and all
for putting on a great show and everyone else there I met even though it was
mostly a handshake and a hello I had an awesome time. I can't wait to go
back next year.
Mark
Tan 91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock Coil Lund Roll Pan