Re: Pictures of my Dak (Chuck)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 22:01:15 EDT

Hi Bob,

    I bought the pullies from another DML member and I'm not sure of
the part number. I do know that the ASP (Auto Specialty) pullies (what
I have) are the same for the 3.9, 5,2 and 5.9. ASP's web site has them
listed http://www.autospecialties.com/mopar.htm I'm not sure if 92 - 96
is interchangeable with 97+ though. Someone here should know though ;-)
    The photos on your new web page take up about 2.3 megs of space if that
helps. Subtract a little for deletion of thumbnails and you might be all set
on space.
    I bet you like the looks of your engine compartment, huh ? What fan did
you go with?
    Thanks for the compliments on my site. Yep, Loreen would say that I'm
pretty much a fool for all the work I've done on it. But she pipes down
when I remind her of how obsessive she was with her '67 Camaro ;-)
    Well, have fun and be sure to do a lot over winter. You're going to
have a run for your money come next spring ;-)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com