Re: Posi question: HELP!!

From: Sam Rudolf (srudolf@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 14:06:48 EDT

You were right the fact that you rear is a posi will
have almost nothing to do with the front. One thing
you want to be sure of is the gear ratio, which as you
know is what will keep you wheels turning at the same
rate. Also have you thought about a LSD (locker) this
will give you the best of both worlds for just a few
more $$.
sam
99 4X4 5.2
88 4X4 3.9