RE: Top Speed of the 2000

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 15:07:30 EDT

hmmmm well, we haven't had our v6 past 90 yet... guess it's time to
go out and give it a test ;) -Steve & Leslie

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde - Bardstown, Kentucky http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000 '00 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ Yahoo Messenger - the_black_ghost_2000 AOL Instant Messenger - DakotaQC2000