Re: Re: timing cover removal

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 18:10:03 EDT

Kyle it aint no biggie. Hardest part is getting down to the timing chain,
you have to remove the alt/AC bracket and water pump... Thanks to Bernd
for the tip on removing the cover from the oil pan gasket, just tilt the top
forward and it'll pop loose. I used my fingers to help though, as that oil
pan gasket would be a BIT$# to replace on this truck.
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net