Re: Top Speed of the 2000

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 23:57:08 EDT

Well, mine's a 2000 CC 4x4 auto with the 4.7 and the big tires. I've had
mine around 165 km/h (just over 100 mph) and the computer wasn't shutting
her down. I had more power, even going up a hill at that speed, but i was
thinking about the tires shredding as they are only rated up to 100 mph.

The Adam Blaster