Re: **TO MUCH FOR SPORT? **

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 09:41:39 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/2000 7:21:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
blue98dakota@yahoo.com writes:

> Anyways I would like to get $13,250 for it. Is that
> way to much.?

Probably, at least now that Chrysler has the large rebates going on.
I bought my 2000 Sport RC 2wd, 4.7 5sd. 3.55's, only options were air cruise
tilt.
Out the door, with MN tax (6.5%) was just $14,800.

You might want to check your local papers to see what the going rates are in
your area. Remember, you typically only get back a fraction of what you put
into accessories. Unless of course you find someone that really wants the
same accessories that you did.
You could always put it back stock, and sell the accessories to people on the
board.

Good luck,
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, IB with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, loud pipes, homemade cold air intake
system, homemade traction bar's, and more on the way...