Adding rear leafs

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 13:55:11 EDT

Has anybody ever added rear leafs to the existing leafs of your truck? I am
thinking about doing this to mine to achieve some lift but I am not sure how
many to go with. Maybe I will just buy two full packs and just put all of
them under my truck. I am going to raise the front with the torsion bars of
course.

I am definitely not using blocks in the back for axel wrap reasons and if I
add more leafs I will gain height and lessen the axel wrap more than it
currently is. (good) Any stories from experiences would greatly be
appreciated. All I am trying to do here is gain enough height to easily
clear 31x10.50's with having to worry about rubbing or hitting on trails.
TIA

Chapell