RE: 4.7L Throttle Body- ATTN Matt

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 19:22:53 EDT

Matt ,

did you feel a difference with your exhaust system? Just wondering. I am
thinking the butt dyno is connected to the ear drum canal in some way or
another.

Chris

>63MM to 66MM. Smooth out the bore and replace the valve unit. Some who
>purchased it can feel the difference with the BUTTDYNO.
>
>- -------------------------------------------
>Steven St.Laurent
>Test Engineer
>Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
>MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
>760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
>Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
>Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm