Re: Other V6's next to the 3.9 WAS: How Rude!!

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 20:57:08 EDT

I agree with you 100%!!! The 1999 Trooper I just traded in (for my Durango) was
really quick on the street. It pulled 15.9 in the 1/4 mile (with exhaust and
front fan disconnected, all else stock) Also, when I towed my 2800 lb impulse to
the paint shop on a 2000 lb trailer, the Trooper performed excellent!! However,
I doubt it would last that type of use for too many years. I towed my car up the
5 fwy North of LA, up the hills and it would keep up and all but I had to drop
her into 4th gear to maintain speed and the revs were up like 4000 + rpm's! So I
got me a nice durango with a big v8 so no more high revving worries.

-=Mike