DML Shirts and Intake manifold

From: Stewart Ebrat (Stewart@atlasinc.org)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 20:58:33 EDT

Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 23:39:52 GMT
From: "Lenny" <tendtherabbits@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: DML: DML t-shirt (was: DML sticker)

that sounds like a cool shirt. is it gonna come in all purpose black?
~Josh
00 CC V6

> Yep, I think that's the owner of the shop. As far as that decal
>goes, I'm not sure. I am thinking of doing something with a small
>logo on the breast and a full size on the back. For the back I
>thought I would probably use the circular logo, but the simple
>"DML" one might work for the breast.

http://profiles.msn.com.

Dear Lenny,

Count me in on the shirt.

As for my intake problem put in side gaskets and had problem with splice in
coil wire when I put in MSD.

When I took off the intake I pulled on the wire and pulled out enough not to
make good contact.

Thanks again to Bernd and his superior tech support and of course Ron moral
support.

Thanks again guys truck running great !!

Lost a little on the bottom end but smoother all through the RPM range
Hughes tb doing ok worth the 165 but still want to do the other tb with Tony
for a comparison .

Also will put in the 1.7 Crower in soon hope that helps with the bottom end.

Stew