Re: Re: Bad Battery Cell or Something Else?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 09:01:47 EDT

Hey thanks for all the responses guys! I'll be out shopping for that Champion
4x4 4 post battery. I really wanted an Optima battery but I would have had to
order it and I can't stand the thought of riding around in the exploder for a
week or so! ;-)

Kyle, to answer your questions, this is the stock battery that's fried and I've
got around 33K miles on it. It doesn't look like the corrosion spread down the
wires --it's all caked up real high on the posts only.

Thanks again to all for your comments/help.
Tom