Re: Bad Battery Cell or Something Else?

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 22:52:16 EDT

The battery is bad. I have this problem on my '98 CC SLT. Due to money
constraints had to get an el cheapy. But haven't had any problems with it.
When they tested at the parts store it barely registered a 2. Yes. 2 as in
1.. 2. Now if I just keep the lead out of my boots I may keep some of my gas
in the tank. ;P

Aaron da GA V6'r