Re: Re: How Rude!!!

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 10:18:50 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/2000 7:07:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
firebird@kymtnnet.org writes:

> Heheheh, nah, no Rangers or S10s will be outrunning me.....hehehe
>
> But they may be out-towing me. LOL

I doubt if in reality an S10 or Ranger could physically tow more than any of
the Daks.. the manufaturers ratings should be taken with a grain of salt.

When GM made there Syclone and talked about how it was such a fast "truck".
They kept quiet about its 500# payload. They bragged cause they could outrun
a Testarossa.. hehe.. but the Testarossa could carry more..

I'll carry or pull anything I ever want with my little 2.5 5spd Dakota ..
and know that it won't think twice about doing it as well. My so called
1200# payload truck has carried over 1800# quite nicely.. Never
underestimate what a Dodge can really do if you really need it to.

Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo
94 Dakota Sport (soon to join ranks)