RE: RE: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Response to Tony De Anda

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 16:35:01 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio De Anda [mailto:adeanda@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 3:33 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Re:Tony De Anda

<<<You guys must have nothing better to do than DREAM up issues to argue
about.......>>>

Not arguing here Tony??? You haven't given any results on your TB to argue
about.

<<I have been asked about the Dyno #s on the 4.7 TB, and my usual response
is I
dont have any #s yet.>>

I have asked no less than 2 times, and got no response.

<<I never post my #s for the exact reason that there are some of you out
there
that will say I am floating the #s.>>

You post the correct numbers, we buy the TB, do our own dyno testing, if
they don't match within tolerable limits we will talk about floating
numbers.

<<ALL THE #S ON MY PAGE ARE FROM CUSTOMERS RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was that clear enough.
mainly from the RT club. I doubt those guys are wrong.>>

Um, if I remember right, we are talking 4.7L here Tony, not RT. this is a
totally different animal.

<<Now lets think.......how many people out there have 4.7 TBs............Oh
yeah,
ONE,
and that is my test truck. We are starting to ship out the TBs this week,
so
the #s will start coming back pretty soon.>>

I don't make a habit out of spending that kinda money on a "lets see what
this does basis" Tony, I wish I had that kinda money to throw around. If
your gonna claim its a performance product, lets see some before and after
data. If it does improve HP/TQ, it can only boost your sales, right???

<<if you want another issue to discuss.......try figuring out what increase
can be
had by putting a high flowing air filter into a restrictive
cannister........no
one ever wants to talk about that one.>>

YAP YAP YAP

<<Clip>>

<<<Get the facts straight before you post.......>>

The facts are, I asked a question about your 4.7L product, Does it increase
HP??
Do you have proof?? The Fact is, you haven't given the list any perf. data
on the 4.7L TB
.

<<>I am sure that enough of you know me out there, that you know I dont hide
from
questions, and that I back everything I sell. But I get kinda tired of all
these cheap shots from the side line coaches.>>

Cheap shots??? from who?? Just because someone asks you a question about
your product that you didn't answer on the 2nd time, and thats a cheap
shot???

<<<<sit here at 3am after <<<CLIP>>, but all this crap and bickering is
getting old.>>>>>

__________________________________
Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
3" Flowmaster cat-back,14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

<<Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:>>

> This is what I was afraid of.

> Steven St.Laurent
> Test Engineer