Re: lift kit woes...*&^%

From: bigalfatal@altavista.com
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 18:33:36 EDT

On Wed, 04 October 2000, DML Digest
> Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:33:35 -0700
> From: Black Diamond Dakota <dml@promogiant.com>
> Subject: DML: lift kit woes
>
> Lift kit FYI
>
> In my never ending search for a lift kit for my 00 QC, just talked to
> Tuff Country, they have a lift done for the QCs but they're probably
> not going to release it because the stock front brake rotors cant
> handle the bigger tires! They keep warping. Doesnt that just suck!
> Well unless a lift comes along soon, gonna have to go with
> torsion/body lift for the time being. Any suggestions on
> brand/height body lift for 00 Quad cab 4x4?
>
> Thanks
> Ben
> Black Diamond Dakota
> 00 QC, homebrew K&N intake, gps, draw tite front hitch, cracked
> plastic skid plate ala Cleghorn
>
> ------------------------------

Well Ben thanks for F*&^ing up my day..I have been looking for a kit since Feb. And my only last hope were those bastards at Tuff Country. They told me 3 months ago it would be out around "NOW"..No body and I mean no body has anything out for the 2000 QC'S (4x4).
It doesn't look good..
PS. You didn't F-up my day it just started out that way.
Thanks for the update anyway. Maybe Rancho??I hope so.
Allen-

2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab- Flame Red 4.7L Sport 4x4.
Westin grill/brush guard- Black
Westin nerf bars- Black
Mopar bed rails- Black
Mopar under the rail bed liner
Rams Head tail light covers
Rams Head Mopar mud flaps

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html