Re: Spray-in Bedliner - Rhino? Line-X? D-I-Y Herculiner? Durabak?

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 21:08:37 EDT

I have seen the rino linings before and i didn't see
any overspray on the other hand i have seen the DIY
kind and you can tell the difference the spray in is a
lot heaver and thicker if i had the money i would go
with the spray in it don't look like paing and you can
feel the thickness and softness for the rubber
Frank Golembieski
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html