Re: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Response to Tony De Anda

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 19:29:37 EDT

No doubt. I dare anyone of you guys to start your own business. You trade
one boss for thousands that all want different things.
His reputation is great. Talking it down in a public forum without having
even purchased a product to be disappointed in and without respect for past
performance borders on slander.