RE: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Response to Tony De Anda - Enough Already!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 23:19:29 EDT

People...lay off the QuickD/Tony issue already. I've met him personally
(and spoke with him a few times on mod ideas) and he's a really nice person
to deal with (and he knows his stuff as well). He's got a day job so emails
might not get answered right away.

As for the whole Dyno results thing...Either try it or wait for other
people's results...quite whining about it! How do you think I found out (on
my truck) what works and what doesn't? I asked the manufacturers for a
money back guarantee if i'm not satisfied and they agreed. Tony (not being
a big manufacturer) would more than likely honor this as well.

- Bernd