Re: Quick-D Throttle Body Response to Tony De Anda

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 21:18:14 EDT

I don't have my TB yet (I will this week!), but I do have Tony's intake
kit. I don't need a dyno to tell me that the addition of that intake
gave my truck a lot more balls than it had off the dealer's lot. After
talking to other folks with his TBs, and seeing the other work that he
and Dan have done, am confident that the TB will live up to its billing,
and will be well worth the wait.

Tony puts out a very high-quality product at or below the price of his
competitors. The words of his many satisfied customers with actual
track/street performance results speak volumes more to me than a dyno
run. He is not out to rip people off, or retire at 35 on the earnings
from a dozen TB sales. He's making intakes and TBs because he's a truck
guy and wants to spread the fun around. How many people at <insert
aftermarket favorite copmany here> are doing the work because it's cool
and fun in addition to being a great product?

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "We like AMD. The enemy of our enemy is our friend." --- Jonathan Schwartz Sun senior vice president -------------------------------------------------------------