Re: Re: Bad Battery Cell or Something Else?

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 00:42:39 EDT

Kyle,

You are right about the cranking amps on the 4x4 battery. I don't know how long
ago you bought the battery but a while back (at least my sam's supply here) they
were in fact 1050CA but now they are all 1000CA. Not trying to be picky or
anything just wanted to let you know you were originally right but champion
decided to make you wrong. Mine has the 1000CA version cause I couldn't get the
1050 version. Still a great battery though.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport