RE: RE: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Re:Tony De Anda

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 10:46:03 EDT

No...no....no....

That was the 1999 Cobra, which SVT hired Roush Racing to find the problem
and the solution. The found the problem and fixed or bought back the cars.

The 2000 Cobra R, a beta unit was given to different independent tester,
and the result from three was the HP was rated around 376 RWHP and the SAE
was estimated at 380HP by Ford. Imagine that, only 4 HP lost to the rear or
more like, no lawsuits this time. You will find this one in the 2002 Cobra.
The next Cobra R will in the 425HP range.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC