Injector,Rear-end and mod questions.(attn Mark K)or(Bernd)

From: Bluethunder318@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 18:58:13 EDT

               Is your truck 4x4? There was someone on the list with a 360
4x4.
Thanks. Im modifying my truck soon. Wanna get an Idea of what to expect. I
have
Mopar headers , Flowmaster cat-back, Magnum Perf TB . I want to add the
following
Manum R/T cam, 1.7 Roller Rockers, and M1 intake manifold. Im pretty sure I
can keep my stock 19lb injectors with these Mods. After I install these parts
and run it a few weeks im going to install a 6lb Powerdyne . Am I right in
thinking to put in 24lb injectors after the blower?
Mike. T
98 IntenseBlue 4x4 Sport 318 CC
B.T.W. --Where can I get 9 1/4 rear to replace my 8 1/4---Is it possible to
convert?