Re:Re: Gas mileage

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 13:25:41 EDT

Yep, pulley is smaller and you need a shorter belt. It
does slow everything down alt,etc. Charge rate is not
at full capacity until 1100 rpms (correct me if I wrong
guys). Have had no problems with stock battery and
electrical system, A/C, PS. Many DML'ers have tested
this and a few problems have been mentioned concerning
major audio systems with forgive me "ungodly amplifiers". ;)

GS -