Re: Ravin Exhaust - We're gonna test it!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 23:28:20 EDT

What kinda Exhaust do ya call this...
One pipe from one header, goes into one flow master, then out the back
The other pipe from the other header goes into the other flowmaster, goes
out the back as well...
There is a pipe connecting the 2 pipes shaped like an "H"..
There are No Cats... =-)
With the true duals on my truck, and no cats... I think I picked up some
wicked milage...
about 160 miles on a 1/2 a tank (if my dad didnt put any gas in it, which I
dont think he did)
ususally I get 12-13 MPG... (gas light on by 220 miles at least)
I'll let yall know how it does.... (it may be that I dont get on it as
much, its frickin loud!)
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

> Well, after some fenagling and price beating...i've got a local muffler
shop to
> install a Ravin 2.5" IN / 2.5" Dual OUT + 2.5" Pipes and tips for $225.
The