I want a shiny rearend!

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 17:18:35 EDT

I paid jut over $20 for the chrome cover and bolts from mopar, then paid
$125 to have the dealer put in mopar synthetic flid into my rearend so it
is still under warranty. You can see some pics of it at my web page, see
my signature for the address (Thanks Chuck).

Chris

>So after you get done with your smart comments, hehe, can someone tell
>me if they make an Aluminum rear cover for the 9.25 rearend ? Also, does
>anyone know the prices of the Mopar Chrome cover and any aluminum cover?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Jack

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm