Re: Southern Humor (off topic, sorry)

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 18:18:29 EDT

Did you hear about the South Carolina redneck who
passed away and left his entire estate in trust for
his beloved widow?
 She can't touch it till she's fourteen.

 What's the difference between a good ol' boy and a
redneck?
 The good ol' boy raises livestock.
 The redneck gets emotionally involved.

 What's the most popular pick-up line in Alabama?
 Nice tooth!

 Emily Sue passed away and Bubba called 911. The 911
operator told Bubba that she would send someone out
right away.
 "Where do you live?" asked the operator.
 Bubba replied, "At the end of Eucalyptus Drive."
 The operator asked, "Can you spell that for me?
 There was a long pause and finally Bubba said,
 "How 'bout if I drag her over to Oak Street and you
pick her up there?"

Care2 make the world greener !