Intake manifold

From: Stewart Ebrat (Stewart@atlasinc.org)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 20:49:34 EDT

Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:36:39 -0400
From: "Chuck Robbins" <intense99dak@home.com>
Subject: DML: Re: intake manifold

Stew - I was just wondering how you made out with your intake
problems. Any luck ?

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com

[Stewart J. Ebratt]
Chuck I appreciate you asking.

Well Bernd told me to put in the side gaskets and try to crank her but she
wouldn't so then I noticed that when I took out the old intake I pulled on
the coil splice to the MSD unit I repaired it started right up.

Truck running smooth David Hughes did some nice work and charged me 350 plus
shipping to do it.

You were right about losing a little on the bottom end though. Hughes TB is
ok also I guess worth the 165 gets out 750 cfm.

But would love to know Tony's CFM still tempted to do my other core with
him.

Also I am going to install the 1.7 Crowers next weekend I hope this helps
with the bottom end.

Thanks,

Stew