Re: Need information on 4.7 Thermostat

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 18:30:09 EDT

Damn Bill!

That's why I love this list. I'd have figured it out, but not without a
few oh sh*ts. You saved my some headaches!

I ran by Autozone and Pep Boys just now and struck out completely trying to
get a thermostat. Nobody had a books newer than 98. Nobody new what a
54mm 180 degree thermostat by Robertshaw would be...

I got some hints.... The Robertshaw Performance Series has part numbers
like 354-195 and 354-160. They were out of the 354-180 or I would have
tried that. Is it possible to go into a parts store and not encounter
somebody dumber than my house cats??? I wanted to punch out the guy a Pep
Boys.

So if anybody has a part number let me know. How do I access the archives?
I crashed my Outlook Express and lost my Dak folder, it just disappeared or
I should say the folder is there but there are no messages in it!

STE