Re: Need information on 4.7 Thermostat

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 23:36:47 EDT

I got the Robertshaw Extra Performance Thermostat #330-180 tonight at
Autozone for $4.95+Gray Davis' share.

Sure looks small!!!

They had a Generation 2 model for almost $9 that has a check ball in the
flange. The valve is offset to allow room for the check ball. Made me
look. It costs more it must be better. My wife slapped me....

Tomorrow morning I can add something to my Mods list. Gotta stay faster
than Ed (and he doesn't even have his truck yet).

Then a TB and Headers and shorter fatter tires, and a custom PCM, and some
madman techno crazed tranny guy who can cook something up for my lame ass
Multispeed piece of crap tranny.... Actuallly I'd be happy if Leach and
company would just get rid of the damn retard feature...That's
retarded....(Sorry...)