RE: RE: Cat died! ! ! THIRD TIME

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 21:46:57 EDT

you are just getting the faulty designed model. Demand to talk to the
regional Rep. They will give you the Mopar Performance Cat. (much better
performing) for free. This is a common problem. I have had the same
problem. Just waiting for mine to go out for the third time. I have talked
to the Regional Rep. and they said that I will receive one if the Cat goes
out for the third time. Good luck!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 solar RC V-6