Re: V6 Firing Order???

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 15:25:15 EDT

Matthew, you didn't say what order you put the wires in, or what year your
truck is. For a '99 V-6, the cylinders are numbered as you have shown. The
firing order is
1-6-5-4-3-2

In looking down upon the distributor cap standing on the drivers side, you
will see two screws to hold it down, at approximately the 1 & 7:00 o'clock
positions. At the 12:00 position is the #1, go clockwise 1,6,5,4,3,2.

I hope this helps.
Cal