V6 Firing Order???

From: Matthew Zeits (dhq@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 11:46:40 EDT

Help!!!!
I replaced my plugs and wires last night. I
originally followed the order that my wires were in
and the engine was running real rough and smelling
like incomplete combustion. When I swapped the plug
wires to match the numbers on the intake manifold and
the injectors, the engine wouldn't turn over. I have
a msd, I am using 7.5mm taylor vertex spiral wound
wires, the plugs I am using are autolite 5224. My
original set up was msd, 8mm moroso wires and champion
truck plugs. I checked all of the wires and they had
a resistance of between 700 and 1200 ohms. I gapped
the 5224s to .050 .
my current order.
back of truck(cap and rotor)
6 5