Re: CB Antenna

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 13:50:36 EDT

ABeerCan@aol.com wrote:

> I have a Wilson 1000 magnet mount left over from my last radio sale. It is a
> white one, kinda hard to find at times. I had a modified Galaxy DX 88 with a
> modified Gray 300 inline with it. Pushed around 800 watts on am, about 1800
> on ssb, and around 850 on fm. The galaxy and the Gray are gone, but nobody
> wanted the Wilson Antenna. I will take 30 bucks plus shipping for it. It
> retails for around 59 plus shipping. Shipping will be weird as the base
> isn't that big, but the whip is around 5 feet long or a little longer. This
> one has been tuned down to .8:1 swr. Even on the higher channels (as in
> above the regular 40 cb), it never got higher than 1.3:1. It is an awesome
> antenna and would be great for someone who doesn't want to drill a hole in
> their Dakota. E-mail me off the list.
>
> Dak Content: had it on mine and trying to keep someone from drilling holes if
> they don't have to in their Dak
>
> Will
> 96 Cylindrically Challenge (Not Anemic!!!) V-6 Dakota

Since were talking CB antenna's here....is any onee using one of those electric
fender FM / CB deals? I'd like to put my k40 in myntruck but don't want a visable

large antenna. I'd only use it for very short distance, directions ect
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl