CB Antenna

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 11:22:53 EDT

I have a Wilson 1000 magnet mount left over from my last radio sale. It is a
white one, kinda hard to find at times. I had a modified Galaxy DX 88 with a
modified Gray 300 inline with it. Pushed around 800 watts on am, about 1800
on ssb, and around 850 on fm. The galaxy and the Gray are gone, but nobody
wanted the Wilson Antenna. I will take 30 bucks plus shipping for it. It
retails for around 59 plus shipping. Shipping will be weird as the base
isn't that big, but the whip is around 5 feet long or a little longer. This
one has been tuned down to .8:1 swr. Even on the higher channels (as in
above the regular 40 cb), it never got higher than 1.3:1. It is an awesome
antenna and would be great for someone who doesn't want to drill a hole in
their Dakota. E-mail me off the list.

Dak Content: had it on mine and trying to keep someone from drilling holes if
they don't have to in their Dak

Will
96 Cylindrically Challenge (Not Anemic!!!) V-6 Dakota