RE: Re: Mopar Catalog

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 12:03:33 EDT

Talk to Matt, the designer of the engine is telling us not to modify the
engine due to the next release, which should make it's debate in January
Detroit Autoshow. (hopefully). This one will blow away all the engines
exception of the V-10.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R