Re: RE: warning about so-called 5 star dealer .. -MCC/MCD

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 13:17:45 EDT

Check this out, it's for a local dealership:

http://www.madisoncountydodge.com/

It's actually a pretty funny website. The dealership sued the guy for
putting this website up about his LEMON! They changed their name from
Madison County Chrysler to madison COunty Dodge in roder to sue him....

Be warned, this is a very angry man, and there is Dodge bashing. The ashing
came about mostly after his long court battle with the dealership. I
e-mailed him and he said he didn't really mean the bashes, just trying to
get at the dealership...

You have been warned.....LOL :-D

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T