Re: Shocks

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 16:47:48 EDT

If you like Dodge than you must like Daimler as well...if you like GM than you
like both Chevy and Pontiac. If you like Ford than you must like
Mazda...yippee doo da. Dakota's are all the same basic design as well, but
they come with 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines, 2WD, 4WD, SLT, RC, R/T. SAME
DESIGN - Different Specifications.

They may run down the same lines...but check the piston size, valving, actual
extended lengths (can't find a regular Monroe for a 2" or 3"+ lift).

So getting back to the ProComp shocks, fax or email me the assembly
prints...i'd like to take some measurements from them.

If you read the email, I wasn't comparing the ES9000's to the Reflex or RSX
shocks at all...you are.

- Bernd