Re: Re: Ravin Exhaust - We're gonna test it!

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 05:34:39 EDT

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000 23:28:20 -0400, "Tim Berry" <coolva1@home.com>
wrote:
>ususally I get 12-13 MPG... (gas light on by 220 miles at least)
>I'll let yall know how it does.... (it may be that I dont get on it as
>much, its frickin loud!)

Tim,
Mine's loud too. I take it easy through neighborhoods. <grin> At
the Mopar Madness show in Hampton, VA yesterday, we did some exhaust
comparisons. At seven feet away from the exhaust tip, my Mesa cat and
Dynomax Race Magnum did 104db. Another truck with no cat and a 40
series Flowmaster did 105db. I can't imagine what a Race Magnum would
sound like with no cat!

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43