Re: Is there one person who can answer this?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 20:23:52 EDT

>>Get a jack! :-)

Oh, wait, you can't get a jack under there either. Damn, what would
you do if you ever had a flat tire? Think you'd even notice? And
how *do* you change the oil in that truck??? :-)<<

When I wanna jack it up, I pull up on some 2" thick plywood and the jack
fits right under there =)
I don't change the oil, I make the schmoe's at the local Q-Lube do it :)
If I get a flat I'm alright. I can put the stock scissor-jack underneath
there no prob, and I don't have to jack it up as high =) hehehehe

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.