RE: oil change - skid plates - 4.7L

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 10:15:42 EDT

I have 2. I have a round funnel from Walmart that I can get between the
tranny and the frame, and drop into the skid plate hole, works pretty well,
though a bit annoying getting it in and out.

A better solution, one that I just put on last oil change, is a fumoto oil
valve (summitracing.com has them for about 20 bucks). Has a large nipple on
the end for a hose.. piece of cake..

/Curt