Ford 19# injectors are here, any tips for the job?

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 13:54:39 EDT

They're here!!! I basically know about the bleeder, throttle linkage, etc.,
but do I lube the o-rings with anything before installing? I'm thinking white
lithium or motor oil. Any advice?
They're from Jegs @ $193/set, came in a white Ford Racing box with a
hand-written p/n M9593-C302, they're blue with a 4-hole nozzle. Called Jegs
because of the hand-written #, but they said Ford outsources them & they're
not always the same color (fellow DMLer Greg has orange ones). I plan to do
this job Saturday, weather permitting. Any advice would be appreciated.

Kevin/NJ
99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto
R/T clone that can tow! :)
always addin' more...